- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – F150,V8 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Check diagnostic trouble codes and inspect all components related to DTC's
- Computer Spin Balance
- DOOR MIRROR – Remove & Replace – Power Mirror,Each – [DOES NOT include refinishing (where applicable).]
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – F150 In Line
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One,HO2S – [Includes: Component test.]
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – F150,V8
- WIPER ARM &/OR BLADES – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Marshall S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2020