CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:02:35+00:002007 Lexus ES 350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:02:35+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Right Side – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- RACK & PINION BOOT – Remove & Replace – One,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
Pete G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020